Monday 8 October 2012

Tea-rrific

As part of my 21 day detox I've been not drinking my usual cups of tea. Although I initially found it very hard not having my morning brew I've finally started getting used to herbal teas instead.

To help make the exchange easier I tried to vary the ones I drink throughout the day, from Red Bush, Peppermint, Lemon and Ginger and good old Green Tea with Lemon. My Mum though has just introduced me to a tea which I LOVE, Lipton Morocco, a blend of Mint and Spices. Luckily for me she very kindly sent me home with a few to keep me going until I next go shopping.



I would recommend giving it a go, I'm hooked. As the temperatures are dropping outside snuggling up with a mug of this spiced scented drink gives me a nice warm glow inside - dare I say it's also making me feel festive?!

No comments:

Post a Comment