Wednesday 24 November 2010

The Easton, Clerkenwell



I am really lucky where I work, the surrounding area is seriously lacking in shops so I save money there but there are so many great places to eat! My wages go on food and occasionally booze... So expect some of my posts to give you a culinary tour of Clerkenwell.

Today we went to The Easton which is behind Exmouth Market for a new colleagues welcome lunch. It was a bit quiet today but as they were eighteen of us it wasn't a problem in terms of plus on the side me and my creative director ordered some tripled cooked chips - crispy and so tasty! Plus they grow their own vegetables on the rooftop.


It was a bit on the pricey side for lunch with mains between £10 and £17 but a great treat. I realised I need a decent camera so I can capture all the yummy food on offer instead of using the web to demonstrate a point.

No comments:

Post a Comment