Tuesday 21 December 2010

The Boundry


One of the perks of my job is smooshing the clients during the festive period and getting to go to restaurants that can be a bit extravagant for me for free! Last night we went to The Boundry - Terence Conran's latest venture in Shoreditch.

I took some picture on my phone which do not do the food justice! I had foie gras which was rich and creamy, followed by herb crusted lamb which by the far one of the tastiest meats I have ever eaten! Then I finished off with cheese.


The decor was lovely and the service attentive. The cocktails were great too, I was loving the golden rum and orange based Cuban Winter. I would love to go back but it might have to be to the cafe attached called the Albion that is far more reasonably priced when I am paying!

No comments:

Post a Comment