Tuesday 8 February 2011

Bananas in Pajamas

So, it's 11:30pm, you have four manky looking bananas sitting in your kitchen, what are you going to do? Well, in hindsight probably just go to bed, but for some reason I decided to get baking and I settled on Nigel Slater Banana Bread recipe. 

Although being half asleep this morning after my late night cooking wasn't great the fact I could eat this banana bread for breakfast made up for it :-)

It tastes lovely, it's really moist and surely it must be semi healthy even if it does have loads of sugar in it?! When I make it again I'm going to add in some cinnamon as I think it would make it even better and a lot of other banana bread recipes call for it. Also, I might sprinkle some brown sugar on top before it goes in the oven, give it a bit of a crispy topping.

No comments:

Post a Comment