Monday 14 February 2011

Culinary Cupid


Sean was on a late shift so I wanted to cook him a special breakfast and lunch and send him off to work with more than just an average sarnie.

My Eggs Benedict was ok, Sean spotted the ready-made hollandaise sauce hidden at the back of the fridge (fail), I over cooked the eggs (fail), but I toasted the muffins to perfection (result). To be honest I'm not a morning person and Sean is the King of Poached Eggs so I think I did pretty well for a first attempted. Lunch was much better as I managed to cook his Filet Mignon rare and artistically stacked the chips and mushrooms with the precision of Gary Rhodes (well sort of).

I sent him off to work with two pretty good looking baguettes and a bundle of homemade shortbread. Not sure if will make his shift go any quicker but hopefully ease the pain a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment