Monday 31 October 2011

Christmas Countdown - Firebox's foodie fun

Ok, it's been a while so apologies, but I'm back. I'm pretty sure the last time I blogged it was about eating ice cream in the sunshine sometime in July and now I'm talking about Christmas - whoops.

I've been getting in the mood for Christmas and trying to find some inspiration for possible gifts I was perusing the Firebox website. I love the collection of random things they have and in particular the food category and here's my top finds:

Magic Choc

Forget the board games and charades on Christmas Day, play 'Choccywoccydoodah' instead. This chocolate comes with a magic ingredient which allows you to mould and manipulate it like clay, but unlike clay you can eat it :-)





Joe & Seph's Gourmet Popcorn

Great gift for a movie buff, choose from:

  • Caramel, Pepper & Chilli
  • Caramel with Rich Belgian Chocolate
  • French Goats’ Cheese & Malabar Black Pepper
  • Caramel & Espresso
  • Toffee Apple with Cinnamon


    Giant Baby Jelly Mould



    Edible Bling Spray

    A great gift for the cupcake enthusiast, allowing them to take their creations to the next sparkly level.





    LEGO Lunchbox





    Whisky Stones
    For the hardcore Whisky drinker who likes it chilled, but not watered down - looks pretty cool too.




    Graffiti Cocktail Shaker
    For the cocktail lover who's a little more 'street' than Tom Cruise in Cocktail.








    Marmite Chocolate

    I'm pretty sure it can't be anymore disgusting than chilli chocolate. I guess you'll either love it or hate it.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment