Tuesday 29 March 2011

Trip to London - some foody things I spotted along the way.

Whilst wandering around Soho you couldn't fail to miss this place...


Snog sells 'pure frozen yogurt' that are actually good for you (or so they say). The website states they are '1 of your 5 a day'  high in calcium and contain no fat or artificial sweeteners.

Anyway I love the cool lighting that gently changes colours as you stroll past.


Likely to be the only offer of a snog you should accept in Soho.

On our way to the Saatchi Gallery we passed Bibendum.


One day I really hope to eat oysters here, but until that day I'll just have to do with admiring the building from the outside. Bibendum is not only renowned for excellent food but also it's home, Michelin House, it's a masterpiece of design of the bygone era. For an Atheist I have a weird obsession with stain glass so this building is perfect for me as Sundays are made for roast dinners not church going.


No comments:

Post a Comment