Tuesday 10 May 2011

All for a good cause

At work we often put our cooking and baking skills to good use through bake offs or lunches with the money raised going to a chosen charity, therefore I love a charity and food mash up!

I think it is brilliant when brands launch or take on a redesign to raise awareness of their chosen charity, it feels a worthwhile reason to have some limited edition packaging instead of just a celebrity edition.

I spotted the limited edition Bottle Green in Waitrose and it stopped me in my tracks as the design was so eye catching and pretty. For everyone who 'likes' their facebook page they donate 25p to Fashion Targets Breast Cancer, the bottles were illustrated by Monsieur Qui.


I spotted Eggs for Soldiers on the dieline, I love the witty name, the egg medal icon and bold packaging with a military feel. The brand was created and developed by Springetts. 15p from every pack will be donated to Help for Heros.


No comments:

Post a Comment