Thursday 19 May 2011

Sweets from down under


We have a few great traditions where I work such putting up balloons and banners when it is someones birthdays, clapping for a ridiculously long time and the less embarrassing bringing in authentic sweets from where you have been on holiday.

Michael returned from a month long trip to his home down under and brought us a selection of local delicacies. I thought it would be fun to rate them out of five as well as describe what they contained!

Cadburys Cherry Ripe
• Starting at the top of the image is a dark chocolate bar which surrounds a cherry and coconut filling, similar to a bounty.
• I would eat it again but would not choose it over a slab of Dairy Milk.
• 3*

Cadburys Koala
• Exactly the same as a Fredo but shaped like a koala bear and filled with caramel.
• I would choose and eat it again.
• 5*

Pineapple Chunks
• By far the most unusual out of the three, chewy pineapple pieces coated in milk chocolate. When the chocolate melts in your mouth it leaves a spongy textured piece of pineapple that tastes of the classic chewing gum hubba bubba. It is odd.
• I would eat it again but only to try and work out if i like it or not!
• 1.5*

1 comment:

  1. I'd give pineapple chunks 8 out of 5.
    I would choose and eat it again.

    ReplyDelete