Wednesday 25 May 2011

Packaging Pick of the Week

I am sucker for some lovely food packaging whether it is beautifully crafted, slick and minimal or just grabs my attention on the shelf by shouting "Buy me I look sooo nice". This weeks packaging find is actually my favourite type and the one I am most likely to buy even if I do not need it!

The Deli Garage range of packaging combines the beautifully crafted with the quirky whilst still being relatively subtle and then to top it off they have a unique product offering. The boutique German company considers themselves a food cooperative, they source ingredients around Germany and then give them a contempoary twist and package them in some very distinctive wrappings.

Take the vodka, from one of Germany's smallest distillery it comes in four unique flavours - espresso, melon-mint, ginger-coriander and blackberry, each with a different illustrated monster by Heiko Windisch.


The totally edible, flavourless food coloring spray named Food Finish will add a bit of bling to any recipe!


By far the cutest and the one that appeals to the inner child in me is the Chocolate Glue, a chocolate sauce with hazelnuts with googley eyes on the pack.


The Deli Garage has been around for a few years and won various awards for their packaging already.

No comments:

Post a Comment