Tuesday 19 April 2011

Bodega III


So it's the third time I've visit and i just gets better, it was Jade's first will may explain the over excitement when it came to ordering the food (oh, and the fact we'd had a drink). We didn't manage to eat it all but I am proud to say that there wasn't much left and we still managed pudding.


The beef nachos are my favourite closely followed by the sweet potato fries.


I love how smug you feel too when people walk in after a table and are turned away, top tip you really need to book as it's so popular you normally can't even get a seat just for a drink. Oh and the drinks, it may have been my third time visiting but it's the first time of actually trying the alcoholic cocktails, be warned the competitive price doesn't mean they scrimp on content, yowza they are strong! In my opinion you can't beat the Mojito - Jade reckons it aid digestion, which probably means you can drink loads more :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment