Tuesday 19 April 2011

Jades Birthday Lunch - Emily Style

Ok, so it's not Jade's Birthday for a week or so but in order to make it acceptable for her to open her presents then I needed to mark the start of her Birthday. We went out for Sunday Lunch to Thrales, I've been before but never for Sunday Lunch and I have to say they are some of the best roasties EVER!


We both had the Pigeon Salad to start and then I had the roast rib of Scotch Beef with Yorkshire pudding and Jade opted for the slow braised belly pork, crackling, fresh apple sauce, oh and a Yorkshire pudding seen as she was the Birthday girl the chef allowed it. As ever we had room for pudding...


Jade's Pecan Cheesecake

My Trio of Chocolate
We followed it with a stroll around the grounds of Lichfield Cathedral and a a sit in the sunshine, a great end to a excellent weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment