Thursday 28 April 2011

A foody faces birthday

I have been naughty and opening presents when I have been given them instead of waiting until today, my actual birthday! So far I have received some lovely foody presents that this blog will love! I got into work this morning and suffered the embarrassing clapping from the studio but found a box of macaroons on my desk with flowers, cards and more pressies. I could get used to this!


The very lovely Emily got me the Joseph Joseph index chopping board set which I will be saving for when I have a house of my own and wanted for a very long time!

I got a microplane fine grater and The Whoopie Pie Book and tin from auntie. A lovely teapot and cup for one and some posh teas from my younger cousin, very pretty too!

My friend Hayley created a gin related birthday card with lovely typography - gin and type what a great combination!


The thing that made me really giggle though was the wrapping paper from Paperchase with the smiley macaroons from my Auntie Sue.

Plus I get to go to lots of nice places for dinner over the next few days as part of the celebrations so I will be blogging about that next week (if I can move!).

No comments:

Post a Comment